The territory of Oriolo dei Fichi, where the guesthouse and farm stay La Sabbiona is located, is a treasure-trove full of nature, flavors and history, consistently amazing its visitors coming from all angles of the world. The medieval tower, the natural park, the nature paths, the typical food products: a true oasis of well-being, situated just a few kilometres from Faenza, where the quiet clean air embraces monuments, artistic heritage and natural abundance which have remained intact over the centuries.
Romagna hospitality combines the cordiality of this land with the valorisation of these cultural, gastronomic and environmental riches, that can be enjoyed while staying in these beautiful lands.
- ORIOLO DEI FICHI 0,5 km. 0,5 km. Medieval Tower and Park curated by “Associazione per la Torre di Oriolo”
- FAENZA 7 km. International Museum of Ceramics
- Golf Club Faenza “Le Cicogne”
- IMOLA 20 km. Autodrome “DINO FERRARI”
- RAVENNA 30 km. Art City
- BRISIGHELLA 15 km. Medieval Village and Spa
- RIOLO TERME 30 km. Golf Club and Spa
- CASOLA VALSENIO 37 Km. Botanical garden of medicinal herbs and Spa
- MIRABILANDIA, CERVIA 30 km. Amusement Park and Adriatic Coast
- CASTROCARO TERME 9 km. Spa
- DOZZA 27 Km. Caterina Sforza Castle and Medieval Village
- FORLI’ 15km.
- BOLOGNA 55km.
“Strada del Sangiovese e dei sapori” of Faenza:
Autodrome Dino Ferrari of Imola: www.autodromoimola.it
- Ryanair Airlines
- Ferrovie dello Stato
- Bologna Fiere
- Cycling Colline Romagnole
- PCharacters, products and folklore of Romagna: www.mitidiromagna.it
- Museo Internazionale delle Ceramiche in Faenza
- Appenino Romagnolo